Jiangsu YINGNAISI Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (JIANGSU YINGNAISI) was located in Wujin District,Changzhou City,Jiangsu Province,China.Where is nearby Shanghai City(one hour by high-speed train).
Our factory was founded in 2005,with covering an area of more than 23000 Square meters,and more than 100 employees.Cold drawn and cold rolled precision seamless steel pipes and Hydraulic cylinder are our main products.
We have a complete range of equipment and sophisticated technology. We are equipped with two highly-precision cold-drawing hydraulic presses (250T and 300T respectively), a 180 finishing mill group, many CNC boring and rolling presses, multi-roll straightening machines, CNC lathes and dozens of large honing units, with an annual output of 15,000-plus tons of precision cold drawn tubes.
Our products are extensively applied in hydraulic pressure of engineering machinery, pneumatic linear actuators, petroleum oil-well pump cylinders, micro-motor shell, lubricating oil ball sweep systems, aluminum foil mandrel, high pressure gas cylinders, automotive shaft, textile, printing and dyeing, glass packaging, transmission roller and other areas.
Our quality is ensured and we were certified to ISO 9001 Certificate and got "Jiangsu quality credit AAA grade brand enterprise" title.
The oil cylinder mainly includes a cylinder barrel, a piston rod, a cylinder head, and a piston. Cylinder head castings for low pressure, HT300 gray iron for medium and low pressure, 35, 45 steel for medium and high pressure. When the cylinder head itself is the guide sleeve of the piston rod, the cylinder head is preferably made of cast iron. At the same time, brass, bronze or other wear-resistant material should be fused on the guide surface…
The oil cylinder mainly includes a cylinder barrel, a piston rod, a cylinder head, and a piston.
Castings for low pressure, HT300 gray iron for medium and low pressure, 35 and 45 steel for medium and high pressure.
When the cylinder head itself is the guide sleeve of the piston rod, the cylinder head is preferably made of cast iron. At the same time, brass, bronze or other wear-resistant material should be fused on the guide surface. In the case of a construction in which the guide sleeve is pressed into the cylinder head, the guide sleeve should be wear-resistant cast iron, bronze or brass.
Commonly used materials are wear-resistant cast iron, gray cast iron (HT300, HT350), steel and aluminum alloys.
The concentricity tolerance value of the piston and piston rod shall be 0.03mm.
1. Factors affecting hydraulic cylinder cavitation When the surface of the hydraulic cylinder parts moves relative to the hydraulic oil, the gas dissolved in the hydraulic oil is easy to separate out and form bubbles. These bubbles burst after flowing into the high pressure area, and the instantaneously generated high temperature and high pressure micro-jet and impact force repeatedly act on the surface of the hydraulic cylinder parts, causing cavitation on the surface of the parts. The conditions of hydraulic cylinder cavitation have a certain relationship with the hydraulic system structure, hydraulic cylinder parts materials, hydraulic oil quality, manufacturing and maintenance.
(1) Hydraulic system structure If the passages of the pipelines, control valves and other components of the hydraulic system are too narrow and there are too many elbows, the temperature of the hydraulic oil will increase, the impact force will increase, and it is easy to generate air bubbles in the hydraulic oil, which will cause Hydraulic cylinder cavitation.
(2) Hydraulic cylinder parts material If the material of the hydraulic cylinder has good strength, toughness and corrosion resistance, its anti-cavitation ability is better; otherwise, cavitation is prone to occur. In addition, the uniformity of the material structure has a greater impact on cavitation. The more uneven the material structure is, the more cavitation is likely to occur where its strength is weak and its corrosion resistance is low.
(3) Hydraulic oil quality The quality of hydraulic oil is an important factor for whether the hydraulic cylinder produces cavitation. Hydraulic oil inevitably collides with valves, pipelines, etc. during work. If the hydraulic oil has poor foam resistance, it is easy to generate foam, resulting in cavitation in hydraulic cylinders and other parts. If the frequency of hydraulic oil pressure changes is too fast or too high, it will also promote the formation of bubbles and accelerate the bursting speed of bubbles. For example, at the hydraulic cylinder inlet and oil return ports, due to the relatively high frequency of pressure changes, the degree of cavitation is also relatively higher than other parts.
(4) The influence of manufacturing and maintenance of hydraulic cylinder assembly or maintenance quality on its cavitation should not be underestimated. If the hydraulic system is not fully vented during assembly or maintenance, there will be gas in the system, and under the action of high temperature and high pressure, the hydraulic cylinder will have cavitation.
1. During the perfusion process, the construction temperature should not be too high nor too low. It should be between 10 degrees and 40 degrees, and the relative humidity should be lower than 80%. In this environment, it is easier to operate.